PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is an independent Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company seeks to maximise the commercial and economic value of oil and gas resources and aid growth in oil, gas, condensate and NGLs production.
The Company is currently looking for an astute professional to join the team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01071
Department:People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The post holder must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Experienced professional in commercial or finance discipline, with minimum of 20 years of relevant experience (at least 10 years in an executive capacity) within the E&P industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective influencing and communication skills to break internal barriers and support effective relationships with NNPC, NPDC, the Company Partners as well as internal customers.
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Financial and Commercial Acumen.
- Sound Financial management background in particular control frameworks and management information,
- Strategic Cost Leadership
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a senior executive the post holder will act as a business partner and be fully involved in planning, budgeting and company strategy (financial and business). The individual will provide strategic recommendations to the MD/CEO and members of the executive management team.
- In addition, the individual will lead, establish and maintain the company’s corporate governance compliance programme and all associated controls. He/She will ensure proper management and integrity of financial matters, plan cash flows and ensure proper funding of operations and capital investments. The individual will also be responsible for the provision of treasury services to meet near and long-term financial obligations.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online