- Kuwaiti National Only
- Available for full time (6 hours per day) ?
- Can start immediately ?
- Self-dependent and target-oriented work required.
- Strong organization skills.
- Structured approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Proficient in English both in speaking and writing.
Fresh Graduates in any Major
Preferably: Information & Communication Technology; Telecom Network Technology or Computer Engineering.
Added advantage : IT (Java, C, C++), .Net, Unix/Linux, Oracle, IP/IT Certification, etc
The candidate is responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the particular project he/ she is assigned to.
- The candidate is responsible to follow all the tasks/directions given by his/ her mentor.
- The candidate is responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline. All tasks assigned are for the trainees own learning.
- The candidate is responsible to carefully perform the tasks he/ she has been assigned and keep the mentor updated about the progress of the task/ project.
- The candidate is responsible for reporting to his/ her mentor after the completion of each and every task. And submit to the mentor a summary of the project on a weekly basis.
The candidate is responsible for preparing a report in how the training has helped him/ her in understanding the dos and don’ts of the sector. The report should be a comprehensive representation of his/ her experience